Use eServices to eFile your return START HERE.
eFiling improves efficiencies and refunds are processed faster.
Apple MAC/Windows PC Software Limitations:
- Autocalc will not work if you are using Excel for MAC OSX.
- Autocalc will not work if you are using a version of Microsoft Office prior to Office 2007.
Autocalc does NOT work for the following tax situations:
- You cannot use this Excel based form if you were a resident of certain municipalities due to tax credit changes during the year. These municipalities are noted on the RITA Cities tab of this form. Instead you can simply use RITA's Free EFile software program at www.ritaohio.com. EFile will help you to quickly, easily and securely prepare your tax return.
- You moved during the current tax year and need to report non-wage income. Non-wage income is any income that is reported on Federal Schedule “C”, “E”, or "F".
- Your employer did not withhold municipal tax for a NON-RITA city.
- Your employer over/under withheld municipal tax.
- You have more than 16 wage entries.
- You did not reside in a RITA municipality anytime during the current tax year.
- The municipalities reported in Schedule J exceed the number of columns provided.
Once you download the Autocalc Tax Return read the guidelines.
Print and mail with payment to RITA, P. O. Box 6600, Cleveland, Ohio 44101-2004. Do not send via email. Be sure to sign your return and include all W-2 forms and applicable schedules.
Download Autocalc Individual Tax Return